Renaissance - the literal translation from French into English is “Rebirth.”
Historically the original Renaissance period occurred from
the 14th to the 17th century and is characterized
as an intellectual transformation.
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Summit photos will be posted here shortly.
Speakers’ presentation are posted on the Agenda page.
The Energy Renaissance:
Transforming the Customer Experience
Jump start the Energy Renaissance, with the dissemination of ideas to transform customers from passive to engaged decision makers and participants in their energy future.
- Address by Sarah Dunham, Director, Office of Atmospheric Programs, EPA:
“The Specter of EPA 111(d)”
- Keynote Address by Calvin G. Butler, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, BGE
- Tech Showcase: Select entrepreneurs “pitch” their new under-development technologies to potential investors and product development experts
Hear from inspired speakers and panel presenters in sessions that will cover energy literacy, efficiency, reliability, resiliency and affordability within the related technological, financial, policy, and regulatory framework.
Relevant data, best practice models and real life case studies will be examined to address the challenges and opportunities residential, small business & retail, commercial & industrial, and government & institutional customers are facing in their transformation as energy users.
Become enlightened! Learn from industry experts, stakeholders, and innovators who are engaging customers and driving the market.
Join in the dialogue! Participate in an Energy Roundtable Discussion and attend a number of breakout sessions organized to shed some light on key questions.
- The Future of the Utility Marketplace in regard to the Customer Relationship
- How will EPA 111 (d) proposed regulations create opportunities and impact customer bills?
- Who are the key players leading the way in widespread educational reform on the national, regional and local level?
- What does it take to deploy customer-friendly energy solutions at all levels of the market and how will these advancements be financed?
- Who are the leading innovators bridging new technologies, job creation and customer needs to the mix?
“I recommend this conference to anyone who is looking to position their company or organization for success in the emerging 21st Century energy paradigm.”
Dave P. Buemi, Senior Director
Marketing & Federal Energy Solutions
Gehrlicher Solar America Corp
Be inspired! The summit provides unparalleled opportunity to network, showcase products and services, do business, and learn valuable insights relative to customer engagement.
Help your customers joust with costs and juggle how best to make their energy investments. Exhibits feature products, related services and technologies.
- Residential, retail, commercial, industrial and institutional customer-focused solutions,
- Distributed generation solutions and intelligent grid management systems, and
- High efficiency combined heat and power (CHP) solutions, and advanced energy storage, among others